Scroll down to read full tournament terms and conditions.
- The 2018 Millbrook Masters (“the Tournament”) shall be under the management and control of PaR nz Corporate Events Limited t/as PaR nz Golfing Holidays, Tournament Committee whose decision on all matters relating to the Tournament shall be final.
- The Tournament will be a 72-hole (4 rounds) Teams Competition (4 players) stableford event with the team score being best 3 of 4 stableford scores each day culminating over all four rounds.
- Overall team prizes will be awarded at the Prize Giving Function in addition to fun daily individual prizes.
- The four rounds of competition (2 rounds at Jacks Point and 2 rounds at Millbrook) will be conducted from Monday 5 November to Friday 9 November 2018.
- In the event that weather conditions prevent all the players from finishing their round, that Competition round will be cancelled and the Tournament reduced accordingly. Should weather result in rounds one or two being cancelled the committee will consider using the rest day as an alternative. If rounds three or round four are cancelled due to weather, the committee will negotiate with the suppliers a re-play voucher or refund.
- Players must be aged 30 years and over at the start of the tournament. (Monday 5 November 2018)
- The field is strictly limited to the first 24 teams or 96 golfer entries received online. All golfers entering online will receive an electronic confirmation of entry and deposit payment receipt.
- Competitors must have an official New Zealand Golf Handicap, Australian Golf Link G.A. Handicap or an international equivalent. International players must provide prior to the tournament their membership number and golf association website for handicap verification.
- All handicaps will be frozen for the duration of the Tournament. The committee may adjust handicaps for competitors from other countries not using the course & player USGA slope system for handicapping.
- For golfers competing there is a maximum handicap index of 36.0 (men) and 40.4 (women). The committee accepts that handicaps may alter from the time of entry to the start of the tournament.
- Handicap adjustments in line with NZ Golf Guidelines may be made where men play in the same competition as women.
- In the event that teams are tied at the conclusion of the tournament, a count-back to determine the winners or placegetters, will be conducted as follows. A count back of the ‘non-counting card’ in Round 4 will be counted, and if still tied then the ‘non-counting card’ in Round 3, then Round 2, then Round 1. If still tied, shared winners will be declared.
- All prizes will be distributed in accordance with the Rules of Amateur Golf Status.
- The Tournament will be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Golf and such Local Rules as approved by the Tournament Committee.
- All competitors are responsible for all damage to hotel property including any damage in hotel rooms and / or golf carts.
- A deposit payment of NZD$300pp is due at the time of entry. The balance is due by 1st October 2018. Any variation to your booking must be in writing. PaR nz Golfing Holidays reserve the right to change golf courses and venues to that which is advertised providing a replacement of a similar standard is substituted.
- In the event that you cancel before 1st October 2018, we will refund your entry fee less $100 administration fee providing your cancellation has been received in writing. There are NO refunds where players cancel after the 1st October 2018.
- Refunds for add-on booking arrangements such as hotels, airlines, rental car companies, golf courses etc. will only be considered based on what percentage we are able to secure from suppliers less the non-refundable deposit.
PaR nz Corporate Events Limited may arrange media promotion and publicity before, during and after the Tournament. Competitors assent to references to them and pictures of them appearing and being used for purposes determined by PaR nz Corporate Events Limited.
By entering this PaR nz Golfing Holidays event managed tournament, you agree to be added to the PaR nz Golfing Holidays database and to receive electronic on-going communications including email newsletters, electronic flyers, and materials as may be sent by post, including specific updates as they pertain to the event you have just entered.
All competitors participating in 2018 Millbrook Masters do so at their own risk; the Tournament Committee, PaR nz Corporate Events Limited t/as PaR nz Golfing Holidays, sponsors, host golf clubs and other suppliers of goods or services accept no liability for any death, injury, property loss or damage incurred during or arising out of any aspect of the conduct of the Championship. For all New Zealand and overseas golfers, PaR nz Corporate Events Limited t/as PaR nz Golfing Holidays strongly recommends travel insurance is taken by each person travelling. At each course a Health & Safety information advice sheet will be handed out, identifying all risk areas as identified. All players must take note of this and action accordingly.
The Tournament Committee shall consist of the tournament director and team representatives from PaR nz Golfing Holidays. The Tournament Committee reserves the right to amend any condition and / or to alter the number of playing days in the case of inclement weather. Should any individual course be forced to abandon / cancel play in any day, the number of tournament rounds contributing to the overall team and individual points will be reduced accordingly, regardless of whether some courses / players are not affected by such round cancellation. The course or courses involved may offer players the chance to play at a later date (within a 12-month time frame) complimentary, in lieu of the cancelled round. The tournament committee reserves the right to not accept any entry, without having to give a reason. The tournament committee may accept entries from players, whose current handicap is higher than when they entered, providing all play is off the maximum handicap levels as stated.